Sunday, January 11, 2009

A beginning...

So, this is my first attempt at "blogging"... hopefully this will prove useful for keeping people updated!!
I cannot believe the time to leave is finally here! I have been so blessed by the Lord through the preparation process, and as I get ready to step on the plane, I am So overwhelmed by His grace! As I have said "see-you-laters" and been showered with love and blessings from friends and family, I've come to the realization that it is Time to go, and follow Love!

I cannot thank everyone enough for the love and prayers so far, through each of you I have lived Malachi 3: 10 (Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it!)

I am excited to see what the Lord has in store. My prayer for you and I both is that we never let His grace stop amazing us!

"Your grace still amazes me, your love, is still a mystery, each day- I fall on my knees, (because) Your grace Still amazes me!"

May we Never cease to be brought to our knees by the weight of how Wonderful His Grace is!!
Live in it!! See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Let me be the first to post a comment - WELL DONE! I love seeing your new world through your eyes and am focusing my prayers!

    ReplyDelete